Seriously easy | How to use a balloon tying tool
Sore fingers are so 2020!
Have you ever blown up balloons and knotted each one of them? I have, and trust me – my fingers and I remember this occasion.
Honestly, it happened every single party since I could remember, till about a few years ago!
You see, a few years ago, a little tool was invented to save your fingers and make decorating a breeze. No, I am not talking about an electric balloon pump, lol! The balloon tying tool is easily the best invention in party decorating since the electric balloon pump.
The balloon tying tool makes tying balloons easier and painless for your precious fingers. And it is seriously easy to use too!
How to Tie Your Balloons in Five Steps
- Slip your 3rd and 4th fingers in the hole
- The flat part of the tool should be flush with the back of your palm and the nose of the tying tool pointing toward you.
- Inflate your balloon.
- Wrap the mouth of the inflated balloon around the nose of the tool, making one complete cycle.
- On the second cycle, cross it over the first wrap.
- Then, pass the balloon's mouth through the top of the wrap and out through the bottom opening.
- Pull it off to tie a knot.
Note: The open part of the nose should face upwards.
I warned you - it is straightforward to use.
Whether you are decorating with balloons for a birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary, or a wedding, use this easy plastic balloon tie tool to save time and eliminate finger pain.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 3" x 2" (6 x 7 x 5 cm)
Made from plastic.
Note: This toy is not a safety protective device and does not provide protection.