Party Trend: Five Must-Have Elements for a Perfect Frozen Party
Every little girl I know is obsessed with Frozen, and to my absolute delight, MiaEmmaLove styled an amazing Frozen-inspired birthday party this winter using our Frozen party decorations!
This season provides the perfect occasion to go all out and create a magical frosted wonderland to celebrate a little princess's birthday, using our Winter Onederland balloon garland kit, which is perfect for this theme!
Here are five must-have elements for a perfect Frozen party:
1. Balloon Garland
Turn your house into a Frozen winter wonderland with our easy diy balloon garland and arch kit! Adorn your food/dessert table with a balloon garland or drape the balloons to form an arch across your entryway. Balloon garlands are such a fun way to spice up your party decorations and bring your party theme to life! They make for great photo backdrops too.
A Frozen party without snowflakes is just a party, lol! Add snowflakes to your party decorations easily by introducing mylar foil snowflakes or snowflake print balloons.
3. Sweet Cart
Sweet carts or ice cream carts are a chic way to display your Frozen party treats.
4. Frozen Birthday Party FoodsCreate an array of Disney-inspired treats that kids will love to snack on!
- Sven’s Carrots and Dip: Kristoff loves feeding his reindeer, Sven, fresh, juicy carrots! Your party guests will enjoy these healthy treats with just as much as Sven.
- “We Finish Eat Other’s Sandwiches!”: Cold sandwiches with different meats and cheeses are perfect for small children to snack on.
- Marshmallow Olaf: Lay three marshmallows of different sizes on top of each other, with the biggest at the bottom, and stick a toothpick in the middle to keep them upright. Use chocolate dots to decorate the face, and stick breadsticks into the sides for arms.
- Snowflake cookies: Mix up a batch of sugar cookies and use a snowflake cookie cutter. Decorate in advance, or have birthday party guests decorate their cookies during the party!
- Berry Blue Gelatin ice cubes: Pour berry blue Jell-O mixture into an ice cube tray and serve up Elsa’s frozen ice cubes!
- Chocolate Brownies: Everyone in Arendelle knows that Anna loves chocolate! Chocolate brownies will be a hit for every party guest.
5. Blue, White and Silver Tassels
Everyone loves tassels! They are fun and easy to coordinate. Choose matching tassel colors to your Frozen party theme. The princesses will surely approve!
Now, who's ready to throw a Frozen party? Count me in!
Theme: Frozen party
Photography, Balloon Styling, Decoration and Setup: @miaemmalove